"CAMASEAN is an international institute founded by a group of local and international partners in a joint venture."
Who We Are...
CAMASEAN is an international institute founded by a group of local and international partners in a joint venture. It is registered as a private limited company under the name, Royal Elite Education, Co.,Ltd. With Ministry of Commerce and recognized by Ministry of Education, Youth and sport.
CAM-ASEAN aspires to become a leading education institution in Cambodia that provides bi-lingual general education, foreign languages and professional soft-skills training to produce promising labor force for ASEAN job market and beyond.
CAM-ASEAN commits to producing promising labor forces by:
• Providing high quality [Teacher, resource and teaching]
and English, Chinese, Corporate and soft-skills training
which suit relevant to the labor market
• Developing professional and can-do people
• Building well-rounded students
• Raising ASEAN awareness among students
• Providing leading local student recruitment services
CAM-ASEAN is determined to become a leader in English and skill-based training in Phnom Penh by the end of 2015. In 2016, CAM-ASEAN will open one more branch in Phnom Penh. In mid-2017, CAM-ASEAN will run a full CAM-ASEAN-K-12 bilingual education in Phnom Penh. In 2019, CAM-ASEAN will expand CAM-ASEAN-K-12 in three provinces, namely Battambang, Siem Reap and Kompong Cham provinces.
– 500 students in the first year with drop-out rate of less than 20%
– 1,000 students plus in the second year and beyond with drop-out rate of less than 30% year-on-year
– 25 classrooms with 1 conference hall, 1 roundtable meeting hall, 1 library, 1 lab equipped with 10 computers connected to high-speed internet and 1 audio visual equipment with 30 headsets, 1 teacher lounge, 1 placement test center, 1 interview and counselling room, 1 customer service center, 1 staff workstation, 1 cafeteria and 1 canteen.