The applicant graduated from or studying in the final term of M.6 (Grade 12) or its equivalent under the following conditions:
- The applicant must have graduated or is studying in M.6 in Thai system school or graduated from English Program (EP), Intensive English Program (IEP), Bilingual program, International school, or from an overseas institution.
- The applicant who submits GED must pass 4 subjects with a minimum total score of 600 and also provide an official high school transcript of M.4 (Grade 10) or its equivalent with at least 2 terms.
- The applicant who applies with IGCSE must have IGCSE, GCSE or ‘O’ Level with at least 5 subjects and GCE ‘AS’ Level or GCE ‘A’ Level with at least 3 subjects (8 subjects in total) with a minimum Grade of C or above. The applicant also has to submit an official high school transcript of M.4 (Grade 10) or its equivalent with at least 2 terms.
- The applicant must be in excellent physical and mental health without any of the following conditions:
– Leprosy, tuberculosis, lung disease, chronic alcoholism, heart problem,or drug addiction
– Chronic, untreatable disease
Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology (TNI) has opened the International Undergraduate Program Admission for the Academic Year 2019 in the following programs:
- Digital Engineering Program (DGE), Faculty of Engineering (30 students)
- Data Science and Analytics Program (DSA), Faculty of Information Technology (30 students)
- International Business Management Program (IBM), Faculty of Business Administration (50 students)
HOW TO APPLY